The Spell Of December

There was something very defining about you
You've painted your dreams with your chosen colors
You've that simple craziness that makes you unique
You've that innocuous mischievousness
You're like a snow covered mountain, glowing white
I reveled in your beauty, I know you, you are me.
Not the me existing here and now
Faded like the melting snow
Lapsed in time...

I'm waiting for the December snow again
But this time it isn't snowing
They say that the world has changed
And it's never gonna snow here again.

1 comment:

  1. There is this queen of hills somewhere. They say it gets white each year around this time. I am waiting for the new year snow on some mall road street. I want to run on it like free wind. That place from where snow falls, connects us all.

    ReplyDelete

It's that day

I thought  I'd write you a mail Send you a message Say something Do something Struggled  Whole day. I...