The fable of the land and the sea

"You and I, the land and the sea."
"Land and sea, I don't understand"
"There are days when the sea is calm.
I'm content with just having you, there. 
I know you're in your own world still I'm calm."
"And."
"And, there are days when the sea is restless. 
I want you to reach my depths, explore me,
I desire you, I want you."
"Can't we just merge, become one."
"We can't, for you're the land and I'm the sea, 
and our coming together will mean destruction for our world."
"Why then, am I the land, and you're the sea? 
Why can't we both be sea, intermingling where the land ends, 
exploring each other's mystery? 
Why can't we be?"
"....."

(my answer might not be your's. you find your own answers of this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's that day

I thought  I'd write you a mail Send you a message Say something Do something Struggled  Whole day. I...