I'd Like To Believe


That day when he left, he left the only person who ever knew him behind. He decided that the pains of the voyage are his and his alone. But just as he began, his ship wrecked and he drifted on an island. A very beautiful island. He settled in for a life till he can build his ship again and waited for years before he could continue his sail. And one day he started his voyage again to reach the destination, it took him long and a lot was lost but his spirit. He reached his destination only to meet her again, she was there way before him but now he was but a stranger to her. Someone whom she knew ones but no more.

I'd like to believe his sacrifices were worthy.
I'd like to believe that he won his battles.
I'd like to believe that he was at peace.
I'd like to believe that somewhere in her heart he was alive.
I'd like to believe that he existed not just in stories but in reality...

1 comment:

It's that day

I thought  I'd write you a mail Send you a message Say something Do something Struggled  Whole day. I...